What I like about the current flash player is its simplicity!

"Click to Play", forward, pause, volume--no complexities to to confuse
and confound the person new to internet video.

I am bringing a lot of my customers, clients and colleagues to
internet video for the first time. They want and need an intuitively
easy-to-use player. They just want to watch a video about painting
their house, and then go paint their house. A bunch of fancy flash
controls and features flashing out when they mouse-over is just an
annoying distraction from what they came for.

Now, I personally, like those extra snazzy features. But, please keep
them under wraps or optional, so those who need "simple" can have it.

Thanks for all your good works there at Blip!

John