Well, here's the second part of my videos shot in China. This one's
still in Hangzhou (chronicles my second day) where I visited awesome
places like General Yue Fei's Temple, the ancient 1000+ year old
Lingyin Temple, and then conquering the Six Harmonies Pagoda just to
witness the awesome scenery on top! *sob*

http://tinyurl.com/yzn8p9

Yeap, so go and have a look, leave a note, tell me that you feel as if
you were with me throughout the vacation! Yesss!

Edmund
Malaysia's No. 1 Vlogger (number one as in the first to register at
vlogmap.org, not as in the best, though that is entirely subjective)|
The World's Most Underrated Vlogger (seriously)
http://swiftywriting.blogspot.com