From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Eric Rice
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 1:43 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: SXSW advice

You can survive by not sleeping the entire week, going to every party (which
can be as
hard as going to every session), and realize you wil have 20,000 81 second
conversations.

Most of the known blogosphere goes, podcasters, vloggers (now gamers), and
tends to be
THE save-up-your dough conference of the year.

Keep your camera with you, on, at all times, gobs of tape and charged
batteries.

Did I say you won't sleep much and will destroyed by the time you leave, and
yet, you'll be
more alive than when you went there? ;)

-Spin

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> , "wjbookman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>