One thing is that it's good to ask for a press pass, which means you have to
sign some thing that says you won't post, like, entire sessions, but then
you can video inside sessions without anyone being grumpy.

They will give them to anyone, given that I got one last year :)

... Richard

--
Richard
http://richardhhall.org