What's the deal with these guys?

I have a video of mine on a channel of theirs, as seen in VT.

I can't find a link back to my site, and that kind of irks me.

It also says there are 16 views, but I'm only showing 1 from them on
blip, like they scraped a copy with at tag search and encoded it in
their FLV.

I don't think this fits anywhere near the standards that this list is
proposing to be the minimum standards of etiquette.

I also sent the video email solicitation from their site to the list
so you all could check it out. Let's see if it hits the list.

I'll be interested to see what that looks like.

Cheers,
Ron