Sounds good to me.  I would love to hear from some of you who've been doing
this a long time.

Robyn

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Enric
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:39 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] FlashMeeting presentations+interviews

I would like to set up some of the FlashMeetings for people to
present, talk about what they're doing and answer questions. For
examples, Casey and Rudy could talk about how they came about with
Galacticast, how it's been going, future plans and such. People could
ask question about animation techniques and such. Bre could talk
about his philosophy of making and modifying objects. Michael Verdi
could talk about freevlog and the projects he's know involved in. Jay
Dedman could talk about the history of videoblogging and the new
things he's doing like swajana.com. And so forth.

I think that format could make those FlashMeetings valuable and
interesting. I'm thinking the Saturday FlashMeetings would be good
for this since people are likely more available to come in on
Saturdays rather than the Tuesday FlashMeetings. This would probably
not be every FlashMeeting, only ones where people setup to present.
What do you think?

-- Enric
-======-
http://www.cirne.com