I thought so, Andreas, but need to be added to the calendar with admin
privileges or ask that the owner set up videoconference notifications. I
forget who made this, Susan? Rox?

I'm delighted to monitor / add these notifications if you'll add me to the
calendar.

Think I shall have to enter the event twice in order to get 2 notifications
to this group. Anybody mind?

Jan

On 1/18/07, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Den 18.01.2007 kl. 12:56 skrev Jan McLaughlin <[EMAIL
> PROTECTED]<jannie.jan%40gmail.com>
> >:
>
> > Search for another automated device for videoconferences.
> >
> > Trying Google's Calendar - hope it doesn't spam us.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
>
> http://www.vlogcalender.com/
>
> People can subscribe in RSS (or iCal). Don't know if there are e-mail
> notifications though.
>
> - Andreas
> --
> Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen