Thanks for your help, Gina!

I will take the camera around a lot, but I am looking for something
that would be good for shooting a show inside as well.  I definitely
need the ability to plug in a mic, since I am constantly getting
complaints from people that the audio on interviews (and even inside)
is terrible.

Thanks for any advice!

Dina