From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun Jan 21 19:04:14 2007
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Can I have some mobile video help?

I tried with the built-in browser on my Sony-Ericsson K610i phone.

The website worked fine, but videos couldn't play. When I clicked a video
link I was told that the file type was not supported. Can you try
uploading a .3gp file rather than a .3g2 file? I have a nagging feeling
this is a place where GSM and CDMA phones have trouble talking with each
other (3gp for GSM, 3g2 for CDMA). If that's the truth it sucks. A lot.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen