--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "lil_reema" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm not sure where you are in the process so this is just general
stuff.  For video tutorials also check out http://www.freevlog.org/

After you've recorded or editing you are ready to upload your videos.
For that you need a video web host like Blip.tv, YouTube, Veoh or
other web host.

Most sites ask you to become a member. This will allow them to
allocate a place for you on the web hosting site. Read the Term of
Service before you upload videos!

Some of the sites state that once you upload a video to the site you
give some or all of your rights to the web host. Others have a limited
time of ownership or if your video goes popular you may or may not see
a dime of compensation. Other free web hosts have no conditions at all.

Each service is a little different so I'll talk about Blip.tv  When
you are ready there is a button called Upload on the menu bar. Click
it and it will take you to the uploading section. This is where you
click a button to select your video from your computer hard drive and
then the image that will represent it.

You select the licensing options that you want, any other choices you
want to make and then hit the upload button.

You video is uploaded to the site. From there you can get the code
that you will use to paste in your blog or website.

Gena