Hey guys,

Just so that you know the information about blip.tv in this table is
about six months old, and much has changed since then.  We're getting in
touch with the author to make the change, in the meantime you can see
our actual advertising program by clicking on the link about blip.tv in
the book's comparison table.

Yours,

Mike