thnxz David

  www.videodl.org   is the best one ..in my case-I live in China and the
internet service has been worse..since the shake near taiwan....till now... so
choppy that it has been a pain in the:::: to watch a complete movie -clip from
any site...

  but with videodl.org...I just download to my cpu and enjoy

  great tip!

David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          www.videodl.org and media-convert.com might help. videodl.org
returns the address to the actual file. media-convert will convert
it.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Lucas Gonze" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On 1/26/07, Philip Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > There are two websites that come in handy if you want to mashup
> > videos from YouTube ~
> [snip]
>
> On 1/26/07, John Cardenas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > or just simply...after you have watched the video in
youtube...right click the internet icon...choose properties...then
in "browsing history" -click- settings...then...choose " view files"--
-it will show your temporary internet files....FLV needs to be stored
to be played...