Absolutely.  I've been working from the discussions we've had on this
list previously, including the best practices document that you, me and
Bre put together during the Veoh catastrophe and with the draft I've put
up on videovertigo.org at
http://videovertigo.org/information/aggregation/, which isn't finished
yet.

I'd love to hear what you think of the Vertigo draft (which I sent to
the list a few weeks ago), particularly in how we deal with representing
Creative Commons licenses as part of the consumption experience.