Rupert,

Seems like we're crossing the line between videoblogging group
conversation and e-mail that should be sent directly to blip (we'd like
to try to keep blip support topics off the videoblogging group whenever
possible).  We actively discourage the sharing of login information
(including e-mail addresses) with anyone, especially the public, so I
don't think that would be a good solution.  You may be better off asking
people to establish their own blip accounts (which you can do, believe
it or not, on your own site) and then asking them to upload a video
using that account (again, you can do this on your site).

Yours,

Mike