The error appears to be that Steve takes on the credentials of an
"expert" without sufficient expertise and knowledge.  The broadness of
his conclusions and underlying assumptions of guilty before proven
innocent show assumptions that are unproven taken as true without real
proof: platitudes.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron