Has the ZR500 gotten rid of any remaining problems between the ZR series and
Final Cut / iMovie?

I'll admit I haven't used many of the newer ZR series cameras, but the older
ones made me want to cut my eyes out when trying to make them play nice with
FCP.

If Verdi's using one, I guess it must be working out ok though... perhaps I
should look into those cameras for our Alive in projects....

I've always been a Sony user, but times do change...

peace