On 1/30/07, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry, Mike, I hadn't read what you'd written - just Steve's reply.
> I should have been clearer.  There *are* links back to your website
> in the fucking interface :-), to allow you to read and comment.

btw... sorry for using the f*ck word... was late :P

I see what you're talking about.

> If you click on the top line of each subscribed podcast in the
> podcast section, a little arrow appears to the right of the name.
> That links back to the site.

Yeap.

> You can click the "i" at the very right of each podcast episode to
> preview the post's accompanying text.  Then, if you want to read more
> and comment, click the arrow to go to the site.  It's not quite as
> good as a permalink or watching it on the site, but it's not as bad
> as you made out.

Yeap.

Now I want an API for itunes so it can support digg links!

I'm only somewhat joking.

Clearly every other webservice and aggregator has all sorts of
mechanisms for interoperability... itunes is VERY closed. Just want
people to relize that.  I mean if we can't get permalinks back to your
site then how do you expect people to really share and participate in
the dialogue around your media?

Peace,

-Mike
mmeiser.com/blog