your feed was OK, last night as far as I know, since I downloaded
your latest last night and I use the feedburner feed for my
Zencast....i noticed that all your vlogs now say Jan 30th for the
date.....by adding labels I wonder if you are republishing your vlog
and as you "repost" your older ones move up becuase it thinks it is
brand new?  Maybe....don't know but just a guess..

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "missbhavens1969"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Long overdue videoblog clean-up is proving to be a biotch.
>
> I ping and I ping but to no avail. I know the posts and their videos
> exist and can be subscribed to in some capacity because people are
> seeing my posts, and I'm sure they aren't all site
visits...although,
> I just noticied this today so maybe this problem cropped up while I
> was asleep. This new  Blogger Labels thingy has resulted in posts
> being zapped from my feedburner feed. Did my site feed change with
> migrating to New Blogger? I checked iTunes too and those posts are
> old-old-old. So I know the feedburner feed is working, but it's
> totally out of date. It is only showing chronologically backwards
from
> the posts I have not yet labeled using Blogger. I had to republish
> each post with the new labels...what on Earth did it do? I am so
> peeved. Should I re-sych the feed? For some reason that scares
> me...probably because Feedburner associates the word "nuclear" with
> it. And I was poking around in Bloglines and see that I have
> subscribers to three different feeds NONE of which are my feedburner
> feed? Huh?
>
> Any ideas out there?
>
> Sad and cranky,
> Bekah