--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Szpakowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> OH please!
> I regularly work in London, my son was half a mile
> from the Aldgate bomb, the whole family passes through
> London on a regular basis & I know two things:
> (1) I'd rather have my civil liberties than the
> "protection" of the authorities, UK or US
> (2) When there *are* problems I know just who to blame
> - Bush & Blair.
> Also it might be considered a tad insensitive to
> accuse folk in the States , who after all lost some
> three thousand in 2001, of not living in the real
> world...
> <These clueless idiots>
> Freedom means freedom to be a dickhead too...
> michael
> --- Tom Gosse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Before anybody else complains about your comments, I'm going to
champion them.

If you dont think that PR has spun this event way out of control on
someones orders then you are a fool.

So they screwed up, big deal it happens.

Why do we live in a world where we are so freaked out by the
possibility that they could have been a bomb. That is the real
question.

Cheers,
Dean