yes, but it's also the story of a major world city being put on red
alert (which could have been avoided), and also the story of some
people who - however stupid - may go to jail for a long time
unnecessarily for a guerilla marketing & video stunt, which is how
all this got started.   Despite all my good words in the last email,
the reason people in Europe might roll their eyes is that it seems
like a uniquely American response.  So really it's the story of a
political/societal response to the threat of terrorism, which is for
another group and which I keep on prolonging here. sorry.  goodnight.