Make sure you have open source and/or paper trail voting procedures or you will
probably get Le Pen.
Bush has still not won an election.  Both elections were stolen.  The abundance
of evidence is mind blowing.
http://www.fluxview.com/Vote-Fraud.htm

Josh is paying the price of decades of "good" people allowing the government
they trusted to represent them to do whatever it wanted.

The medium that we all work in has the power to change the problems that face
US... this is the reason for the chip on my shoulder against vloggers who ..
are too narcissistic in their approach.  We have a powerful tool that, for the
time being, is in the hands of "the people" of the world and not the
governments or corporations although both have begun their process of
assemilating our tool... coopting it.. to silence us and reinforce their
"brand": CAPITALISM.

There are alot of important storys out there just dieing to be told, maybe your
the person that story has been waiting for?

The online video landscpe has been changing extremely fast. When I uploaded my
1st independent online video "show" in 1999.. 1 9 9 9  .. it took DAYS to
upload, you could hardly see it it was so tiny and cost hundreds of dollars in
hosting even though I had hardly any traffic..  eventually the cost came down
and more people began to produce their own content; the vlogisphere was a
zygote... RSS feeds ... BlipTV ... Veoh.. this list ..Everything that came
along for the next few years seemed to be setting the stage for destroying
force fed commercial television (my main goal) .. then came the You Tube.
Which I believe has both Destroyed Television AND Ruined EVERYTHING.  Now it
takes no talent, no money and hardly any special eqipment to crap out a video
every 10 minutes if you wanted (and some do)... I think it's important to put
this power in the hands of EVERYONE but I think we need to find a way to
encourage EVERYONE to use their power responsibly.  So, if you are hell bent on
living your life infront of (or behind) a camera then .. atleast go outside and
do it, you'll eventually bump into something interesting.

Before Prison I corresponded with Josh, we have done similar work with our
video and have faced similar issues regsrding ourt work. I have been unlawfully
beaten, pepper sprayed, arrested and now MUGGED by police from multiple cities
of our great land and currently I'm under a threat of arrest by the NYPD ..
this is not the way I would prefer to spend my time..  I told Josh before he
went in that I was proud of him but didn't think I would be strong enough to
face prison for a princple when principles have become so devalued in our
society...  I'm sure it would be easy to feel forgotten in there, like your
sacrifice was for nothing.. (hell, I feel that way much of the time on the
outside)... So, if you have a stable return address to offer and don't mind
Prison Guards reading your mail I'm sure Josh would love to hear from you.
BUT, I think he would be more inspired by seeing how much the vlogisphere
changed for the better because of his commitment and watching some informative,
quality video from reformed narcissaholics when he gets out.

Josh went to prison pre GooTube, pre RSS aggregator leach pandemic, pre 30
YouTube clones, pre vlogger goes Hollywood stories ... he'll be like a digital
caveman in strange an wonderous world when he gets out.

When he sits down at his (now outdated) computer alone for the 1st time ... ya
think he'll cry?

Solidarity,
~FluxRostrum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VLOG~FLUX
http://FluxRostrum.BlogSpot.com
~~~
Subscribe Flux
http://feeds.feedburner.com/VLOGFLUX
~~~
Old School
http://Fluxview.com
~~~
http://NOTVcollective.org
~~~
NOTICE:  Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may
have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this
without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor
protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.
~~~

Re: Josh Wolf, still in jail
     Posted by: "Jeffrey Taylor" [EMAIL PROTECTED] thegayexpat
     Date: Thu Feb 1, 2007 2:48 pm ((PST))

Le Pen fools no one but the usual right wing lunatic fringe, and most
people looking for an alternative to Royal and Sarkozy are supporting
the centrist François  Bayrou. Le Pen has about as much chance as Pat
Buchanan did in the US. Please know exactly what you're talking about
before you make France-bashing examples.

On Feb 1, 2007, at 11:42 PM, David wrote:

> You wrote "Half of you are crazy, thoughtless, greedy, parochial and
> irrational, but only half." Dude the glass is half full. "Only
> half?" And let's not forget that great swaths of the population of
> other countries are also those things. The French may elect LePen
> the next chance they get. This is not to say, don't criticize. But
> it is salutary to remember that these problems are globally
> pervasive.
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Um, sorry, before anyone replies, I realised I made it sound like
> > was saying Republican half: bad, Democratic half: good - and I
> > certainly didn't mean that, nor to specify a hard political or
> > religious group divide. Nor did I really mean to specify a 50%
> split
> > in terms of good/bad. Obviously the good is in the majority. We
> > just never hear about them in our press or at our dinner tables!
> > GBA!
> > Goodnight!
> >
> > On 1 Feb 2007, at 21:34, Rupert wrote:
> >
> > Oh, I'm posting too much, but before I go to bed...
> >
> > There's a lot of anti-Americanism in Britain since George was
> > elected, and since the war - and since before that, too, but less
> > poisonously. Obviously it can get even worse in France and some
> > other European countries, let alone the rest of the world. Your
> > foreign policy hasn't helped - it seems State Dept decisions have
> > always been made by fourteen year olds.
> >
> > Your constitution, though, remains a beautiful thing, despite the
> > constant attacks on it from all sides by those in power. And I love
> > America. I love all the good stuff, and there's a LOT of it. I go
> > as often as I can, and if we Brits were allowed to apply for the
> > green card lottery, I'd be applying as often as possible. (To stay a
> > few years, though, there's too many other places to go as well) Half
> > of you are crazy, thoughtless, greedy, parochial and irrational, but
> > only half. Europeans and others should never forget how close the
> > 2000 election was - and that for every American in the spotlight
> > doing Bad Things, there's another American doing Good. If you speak
> > to a lot of people in Britain and I dare say in continental Europe
> > these days, you wouldn't believe it. I always make it my personal
> > mission to Correct them, Grady/Overlook style.
> >
> > I believe in America
> >
> > Rupert
> >
> > http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
> > http://feeds.feedburner.com/fatgirlinohio

=
Wooden Jewelry Boxes, Discount Prices
Jewelry box and musical box gifts from the heart. Jewelry Box Attic and Music
Box Attic have over 1000 styles in stock for ship. Jewelry music boxes is our
only business, always top quality.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=c0d43fb2bc506308bb9872df7ed542bb