No, they are in the list because they've sponsored a handful of podcast
things at confs (podcast palooza, various tracks or classes, etc.).

Robyn

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mike Hudack
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 10:58 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [videoblogging] large companies that are sponsoring user-gen

Has Apple sponsored a podcast?

-----Original Message-----
From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>

[mailto:videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf Of Robyn Tippins
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:35 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>

I'm speaking on user-gen and I need to know some large companies
(especially
older brands) that are sponsoring podcasts/videoblogs. I have a list of
handful now (Dove, Apple, Intel, Microsoft, IBM, BMW, etc), but I know
there are way more, right?

Who else is there?

Robyn