From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of amani_c
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 4:49 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Blogger Question

Aight folks. My vblog is hosted on blogger, but some folks have
brought it to my attention that the template doesn't load correctly in
Mozilla. Is there a fix for this? At some point I think I should
move over to typepad, or wordpress, and I need to have my blog hosted
at www.myurbanreport.com anyway (I have the url, but it points to my
blogspot page). Any thoughts or suggestions?

-TheUrbanReporter
www.myurbanreport.com