I don't know... I think I'm one of the few here that have mixed
emotions on this. I *am* against the government demanding the
footage... but at the same time he may have footage of people throwing
a burning mattress under a cop car and other acts of vandalism.

I applaud his determination though, and yeah I know the whole freedom
of press thing is very important... but I wouldn't want these
protesters tearing up my city.

Jarod.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/02/06/BAGK7NVAV91.DTL