From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of missbhavens1969
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 4:11 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: blip.tv showcase this sunday night @ the
pioneer theater in nyc

D'oh!

man, that would be fun! it always seems like there are cool vloggy
activities going on in my fair city and I keep missing them!

Please know that if I weren't freezing my patootie off upstate with no
running water or cooking gas (Hey, I have internet...who needs
plumbing or food?) I'd be all over an nyc blip.tv event!

Have vloggy good times!

Bekah

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> , "ericm0rtensen"