I know that while some people like figuring everything out from
scratch, lots of people like having reference materials when they are
trying to learn something new. People have been teaching other people
how to vlog for years. This is just another resource, and by the looks
of it a useful one.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Szpakowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>