By watching your video, Randy, I learned you never issued a complaint
to YouTube about that video being stolen.  I think you should send
them a notice and get AskTony to take it down .  I know you made the
original video as an expression of your freedom to be gay and freedom
to be openly homosexual in a way that was very risky behavior in your
youth, so maybe you feel that any exposure the video gets is good.
But I still think this AskTony guy should be ashamed for what he
did.  Had he left your credits on the video it wouldn't even be as
bad.  One could almost believe he was just trying to share the love.
But he's a plagiarist.  And that's your video.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Kent Nichols"