AW! that's the cutest website
and pics of you and your grandpa. AND I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! i never
imagined that pink would look so good on guy. did you color it to match
the website color scheme/hug theme?Obreahny O'BrienTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:12:47 -0800Subject: Re: [videoblogging]
Re: Valentine's Videos

            Grandpa and I are doing a live HugNation tomorrow (our weekly show)
in case
anyone wants a Valentine Hug tomorrow in San Diego.
(He isn't doing well so we're having one last hug hurrah)

We've been doing a whole "huggable" campaign leading up to Valentine's day.
Http://www.hugnation.com/huggable

You are invited for lunch and a hug, wed at noon, Seriously. email me if you
want directions.
halcyon AT cockybastard.com

-halcyon
p.s. here's today's hug: