Jeff, I wonder if the vlogger map won't help you here.  I see 14 people
within driving distance, including me.

Robyn

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Steve Watkins
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:11 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: EFF needs videoblogger

Interesting case, I hadnt heard of him before.

Looks like he noticed that he's lost:

http://www.michaelcrook.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> , "Jeff Diehl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.10zenmonkeys.com/2006/11/01/eff-crook-dmca-lawsuit/