From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of andrew michael baron
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:44 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: SXSW

This may be a repeat email from last year and the year before that,
but I encourage everyone to consider SXSW.

I have been on quite the conference circuit and hands-down, SXSW is
the most fun. Its very social, very informative, its a great town and
a great season to be there.

Check out the list of speakers here, you will see its quite a to-do:
http://2007.sxsw.com/interactive/programming/speakers/

If anyone is discouraged by the cost here are a few tips:

1. You wont need a conference pass if you cant afford it. There is
plenty going on and plenty of people to hang out with.

2. There are a lot of parties, free sessions, etc.

3. There is also an Austin barcamp that is going on at the same time
and anyone can attend and speak there for free.

4. On Craigs List Austin, type in SXSW and you will see you can
sublet an apartment or crash a room for next to nothing in price
(compared to hotels).

5. Its cheap to fly to Austin from many major cities.

Rocketboom has never hosted a party before but this year we are
teaming up with 30boxes and Satisfaction to host an official SXSW
party on Sat night.
http://www.dembot.com/012769.html

On Feb 14, 2007, at 11:23 PM, bestdamntechshow wrote:

> i'll be there!
>
> _drew olanoff
> www.pluggd.com
> www.scriggity.com
> www.bestdamntech.com
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> , "JD Lasica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>