From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Charles Hope
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 12:32 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [videoblogging] Vloggercon? (was Re: Tuesday FlashMeeting)

No, it was never in Ohio, but such suggestion was floated a few months
ago. Our European friends would prefer easier access, and since our
community sort of stretches between the West Coast and Europe, New York
City is in the middle, and that is where I am rooting for! Can I get an
Amen?

yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robyn Tippins
> Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:03
> To: videoblogging@ <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [videoblogging] Vloggercon? (was Re: Tuesday
> FlashMeeting)
>
> Is that where it was last year?
>

> Robyn Tippins
>
> ----
>
> Sleepyblogger.com | Gamingandtech.com | Intel.com/software
>
> _____
>
> From: videoblogging@ <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com

Videoblogging -