From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Heath
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 3:13 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Vloggercon? (was Re: Tuesday FlashMeeting)

I would like to see a "better" way to find vlogs, right now you can
use tags and such but it is still hard to find vlogs that you might
be interested in. Maybe creating groups within the communities that
host video? or something similar to Amazon where you
get "recomendations" and such.

I'll keep thinking.....

Heath
http://batmangeek7. <http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com> blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@ <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> What are people thinking they'd like do at another vloggercon aside
from
> meet and hang out (which is a given!)? What developments in the
last 9
> months do you want to see addressed? What wasn't addressed last
time that
> should have been? Basically I'm trying to steer the conversation
from when
> and where to why.
>
> - Verdi
>

> On 2/22/07, schlomo rabinowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I can be, yes.
> >
> > And between you and the multitudes of New Yawkers, I think
something
> > beautiful can happen.
> >
> > Schlomo
> > http://schlomolog. <http://schlomolog.blogspot.com> blogspot.com
> > http://webshots. <http://webshots.com/is/spotlight> com/is/spotlight
> > http://hatfactory. <http://hatfactory.net> net
> > http://evilvlog. <http://evilvlog.com> com
> >

> > On 2/22/07, Robyn Tippins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<robyn%40sleepyblogger.com>>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > Schlomo, will you be a planner this year again? I'll be glad to
lend a
> > hand
> > > to whoever is organizing it. I'm on the east coast.
> > >
> > > Robyn Tippins
> > >
> > > ----
> > >
> > > Sleepyblogger.com | Gamingandtech.com | Intel.com/software
> > >
> > > _____
> > >
> > > From: videoblogging@ <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%
40yahoogroups.com>[mailto:
> > videoblogging@ <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
<videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>]
> > > On Behalf Of schlomo rabinowitz
> > > Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:11 PM
> > > To: videoblogging@ <mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%
40yahoogroups.com>
> > > Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Vloggercon? (was Re: Tuesday
FlashMeeting)

<http://schlomolog.blogspot.com> blogspot.com> blogspot.com
> > > http://webshots. <http://webshots. <http://webshots.com/is/spotlight>
com/is/spotlight>
com/is/spotlight
> > > http://hatfactory. <http://hatfactory. <http://hatfactory.net> net>
net
> > > http://evilvlog. <http://evilvlog. <http://evilvlog.com> com> com
> > >
> > > On 2/22/07, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:enric% <enric%
25>40cirne.com>

40yahoogroups.com>
> > > yahoogroups.com
40yahoogroups.com>