Dear Fellow Videobloggers,

I just posted our 365th show in as many days. I wanted to share the
accomplishment...and this group, each of you, deserves some of the
credit for inspiring me, challenging me, and teaching me along the
way.

I might be in a state of extreme fatigue (popular word recently) or
have simply gone on autopilot, but I love this stuff and plan to
continue.

If you find yourself over at our site, show #364 is one of my faves,
featuring a new band here in Hawai'i made of three talented wahine
(women.)

I don't comment on the list much, but I do want you each to know I
appreciate the energy I get from the group - made up of all of "you's"
- very much!

And of course you have a standing invitation to join me on Beach Walks
if you make it over to the islands. :-)

Aloha,

Rox

--