Yeah, but I'm a psychologist and I read Randy's mind (which is a scary scary
thing) ... so, actually he came up with it first and I stole it ... Richard
Vlogstock

p.s. Someone named Michael Krough registered vlogstock.com in 2005, so,
maybe somebody else read randy's mind a long time ago

On 2/27/07, RANDY MANN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   um it was Richard hall who came up with "vlog stock" (boy do i want to
> take
> credit for that)
>
> randy
>
> On 2/27/07, Mike Meiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<groups-yahoo-com%40mmeiser.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> > On 2/23/07, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<paul.knight7%40btinternet.com>
> <paul.knight7%40btinternet.com>>
>
> > wrote:
> > > here's how I feel about vloggercon '07.
> > >
> > > it should be more like a film festival, than the how to thingy that
> > > last years was, there was too much time spent on the subjects of how
> > > I do it, net neutrality, copyright etc. Sod That!! Yawn Boring!
> >
> > VLOGSTOCK!
> >
> > the 2007 theme!
> >
> > Vlogging is a CELEBRATION!
> >
> > Conferences are for weenies... we're a FESTIVAL!
> >
> > If vloggercont was crossed with burning man what would it look like!?
> >
> > Is our art ALL 2D... are we doomed to be tied to screens!? like when
> > homer simpson goes 3D... how do we get it out of the box and give it
> > volume?

> > > spent most of the Sunday session outside smoking and talking to
> > > interesting people.
> >
> > And I right there too!
> >
> > If I had a favorite moment at vloggercon 2006 it would be a matter of
> > which *conversation*... just literally hundreds of conversations!
> >
> > The people who suprised me the most were the ones I didn't know, even
> > know I just think... god that was awesome!
> >

> > > We should all get an invite like Irina did for the vloggies, no
> > > matter where it will be held, and it should be a competition, but
> > > more than that, if we could get hold a great big screen, loads of
> > > people, not just us can see what we are capable of doing and raise
> > > awareness that there is more than just TV shows, Films, Porn or
> > > happyslapping videos on the visual side of the internet.
> >
> > That's what was missing... more SCREENINGS... more short screening
> > sessions. There should be videoblogs playing in every room at all
> > times unless someone is talking about videos.
> >
> > Maybe we can do some sessions in central park or a public museum. So
> > many great museums in NY... We could add a complete day or two to
> > vloggercon where sessions were completely assigned to public places.
> >
> > 10am breakfast session on... something or other at restraunt one and
> > restraunt 2
> >
> > 12pm session on... at the fountain in the park
> >
> > 2pm session at the museum of modern art
> >
> > > Vloggercon 07, should be Vloggercon 3: The power of the vlog or
> > > something like that, and even if those who can't attend due to
> > > distance or money problems should be at least be allowed to show.
> >
> > that should always be the case... and if it wasn't I wouldn't be there.
> >
> > > This should be a celebration for all the hours of unpaid work, to
> > > expose those who aren't as popular, as well as the cream de la creme.
> >
> > There's that word... *cellebration*
> >
> > Vloggercon should be more like SXSW.

> [...]

Richard
http://richardhhall.org