I have.. got an email from him a couple days ago.  I think he's still trying
to get the panel together, so if anyone is interested.. go to the wiki to
register..

http://podcamp.pbwiki.com/PodCampAtlanta

I'd like to see more vloggers there..  And.. if there's anybody on this list
from NC who plans on going, let me know.. car-pooling would be sweet!

-Chris

http://www.ChrisDanielVideos.com (video blog)
http://nTune.tv