Jan I had a similar problem last night - Blogger wouldn't let me post
anything and kept insisting that I do the word verification but there
was no image.

When I dived into the Google groups it seems  that others were having
your problem and mine. I found my answer in one of the posts. I had to
clear the cache, cookies and then shut down Firefox and then log back
into Blogger.

I got my posting and word verification back. It might work for your
problem as well.

Gena
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"