(but if I hype New York does that mean I have to take full
responsibility for planning it?

yep.

we were in the same posion last year as we are now. every one wants
vloggercon nobody wants to be in charge.
solmo was in charge last year. last year every one in nyc was saying oh lest
have it here. nobody there nailed anything down. so he knew he could do it
in san fran.so he did it.

right now we are in the same place.

i say  boston.(airport,venues,hotels,great place,ect ect.) we got it all
here. im all ready looking into venues, im starting to get a team together.
it will take a lot of work
where everver its going to be it will take a team effort to make it work,.
any one who wants to help out can.
nothing is in written in stone
if we dont decide on something quick we will be talking aubot vlogger con 08

just my thoughts