ok ... I will never, of course, be able to fathom the extensive complexities
and mysteries that are the schlomo mind, so, anyway, I don't understand the
relationship between this thread and the twitter link ... please explain ...
I'm not worthy!

p.s. Does this mean you're coming to SXSW we hopes?

On 3/6/07, schlomo rabinowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I loves me some twitter:
>
> http://twitter.com/schlomo
>
> Schlomo
> http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
> http://webshots.com/is/spotlight
> http://hatfactory.net
> http://evilvlog.com
>
> On 3/6/07, Lan Bui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<lan.bui.vloggroup%40lanbui.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> > I set up a wiki for us here:
> >
> > http://vlogrollcall2007sxsw.pbwiki.com/
> >
> > Password is: vloger
> >
> > Just add yourself there if you are attending and the dates and if you
> > want, create a page with your specific places and times you will be.
> >
> > Or just twitter when you are there.
> >
> > -Lan

Richard
http://richardhhall.org