Adam ...  What is happen with W&S?

I spoke with a few ebay folks. Was disconnected a couple of times. All
were friendly. Had a unproductive "live text chat" which ended with
instructions to email my concern to a link provided. Obviously, I was
not talking to ebay about your account specifically.

Like everything lately this just seems whack.

Using the info from the reply I did a quick look around ebay's
"Advertising Opportunities" to see what I could see (yuck yuck yuck).
<http://everythingelse.ebay.com/> or using google
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Advertising+Opportunities+site%3Aebay.com&btnG=Search>

So with over 600 listings
<http://everythingelse.listings.ebay.com/Advertising-Opportunities_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ102333QQsocmdZListingItemListQQrsippcZ200>
and a quick browse I found 1 auction with a bid
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Oppurtunity-to-be-a-Patron-of-a-US-Army-Soldier_W0QQitemZ250088903686QQcategoryZ88433QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250088903686>

Many were sketchy
<http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-iphone-COLORS-30-Email-Address-AMAZING_W0QQitemZ190089454406QQcategoryZ102333QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190089454406>
boune over to domain names up for auction and you find some that
include teen and xxx in the mix...

So I guess your auction was just too _____________ to remain on ebay.

What is the latest at your end?

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your question on posting a
sponsorship or advertising opportunity on our site.

Generally, advertising opportunities are allowed to be listed on eBay
provided that the listing itself complies with our policy. We even have
a specific category for such type of items. The appropriate category
for
advertising opportunity would be:

Everything Else> Advertising Opportunities

We hope that you will become familiar with our guidelines so that you
can create listings that comply with eBay policy. We encourage you to
review the information about eBay listing policies. To do so, go to:

 <http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/listing-ov.html>

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

Sincerely,

Donita
eBay Customer Support

<videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,