I've been reading this list for awhile but never posted until now.  I
wanted to let everyone know about a site that I set up for a feature
length documentary that I am producing, which we plan to release
online.  We just finished shooting and I have been looking for ways to
work with this mass amount of footage that we have by releasing some
of it online and giving it an interactive flair.  I thought that this
list might be a good place to get feedback---you can find the site
here: http://rxcannabis.pbwiki.com .

I'm using the Crowdabout player which I found on this list in addition
to Jumpcut as ways to stimulate involvement from the audience.  I also
have a Flikzor widget for those of you on this list who might be
interested in sharing your thoughts about the project in a separate
vlog.  The idea is to engage people in a way that will help shape the
film itself as we move into post production.  I look forward to
hearing what everyone thinks about the site as well as the documentary.

Matt
http://www.rxcannabis.pbwiki.com