So YOU are the one making Joe, Bill and Moon internet tv starts! Bill
was telling me all about how he's now on an internet tv show, and I
thought he was pulling my leg. Until I realized he meant it --
someone started a vlog starring them. Absolutely brilliant!!
Congratulations. Now I'm going to go watch now that I have the URL.
(You should give them cards to hand out with the address, 'cause they
have no idea what it's called or where to go to watch it.)

look for me at Sulimay's. I used to live across the street, and I
still go there to eat and work (coding websites on my laptop) lots of
times. When do you shoot?

Jen

Jen Simmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]