Daryl, you mention that you would also have "pc accessability" while
working with flash.  Would the new Mac with the Intel chip that can
run Windows qualify as "pc accessability".
I'm planning on buying a second computer.  I considered a good pc but
then decided the new Mac with the Intel chip would work just as
well.  I edit with iMovie but like programs like Microsoft Word in
the PC.  However, since switching to Mac, I view the PC as a slowly
dying dinosaur.
Is there any reason I should consider getting a top of the line pc
instead of a new Intel Mac?  Money is not an important
consideration.  I never worked with video on a PC because my old PC
didn't have the strength.

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker