All the rumouring about Leopard suggests it will be out this month or
next month. The last major update to Tiger just came out the other
day. And apparently Apple have kept some of its best new features a
secret, so they can do they proper 'wow' thing on launch. But Ive no
idea what those features might be.

So I guess your current Mac is a Mac Pro? Ive never had one of those,
but I hear there may be an 8 cpu core edition coming soon, and that
theres a new version of final cut that is going to want fast hardware.
Your graphics card choices are also a bit more flexible if you are
talking Mac Pro. Even if you dont use such things for games,
increasingly Apple's creative apps are coming to use such hardware,
think the next final cut has a 'hardware accelerated' version, not
sure of detail.

To be fair Apple arent going to tech support Parallels because it isnt
their product, they cant support all the software written by 3rd
parties, and in this case the support from the people who actually
make it seems quite good. And Bootcamp doesnt officially support Vista
I dont think, but maybe this will change with Leopard, and in practice
 Vista can work, Ive got it here on the cheapest macbook I could get
my hands on, but witht he RAM upgraded to 2gb. Meanwhile I have
windowsXP installed to work with parallels inside OSX, which I use for
microsoft office etc.

Im still not sure what I think of Vista. I certainly like it, I like
that theyve made icons bigger and generally it looks nice at high
resolutions. The 'aero glass' stuff is not bad but Im not sure its
worth the 3d graphics power it uses. Still even though quite a lot of
the design changes are inspired by OS X no doubt, it still doesnt
really look or feel like OS X to me, so Im not sure how much more it
will appeal to Mac users than Windows XP did, time will tell. I think
maybe I prefer having a sidebar for widgets than the dashboard thing
of Apple, but then again Im just not sure. Ive always preferred the
fonts on the Mac, and maybe one reason I like it is that it doesnt
remind me of my day job working with Windows PCs a lot :D
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "humancloner1997" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>