.....well you know johnny(which is a great name, spelled a little
funny but still a great name) when i look at the videos and discuss
with my circle of friends, vlogging seems to be used synonymously
with youtube ie.

Hey johnnie, did you youtube that new software for the treo
or
Johnnie, i've seen your youtube on creating and viewing your email on
youtube.(i know it sound kinda ridicuoulous, but that is what
videocasting/vlogging  has been refered to outside of this group and
those associated with it. Almost like .....blackberry, being coined
as the modern day smartphone/handheld or ipod being coined as mp3
player.  Its nothing more than perception being ones reality,  which
bring me back to my original questions again which is a perceived
reality in a sense for me.  Where are the minority bloggers - is
their a group, inner circle or clique kinda like the blogher
movement??? just a questions So i guess that make this my 6cents now
huh... thanks johnny for the reply