I love the seven deadly sins idea.

It's much better then what I was thinking... "goodbye to old-stream media"

Always though... the general theme has to have something to do with
punk, and anarchy.

God save the queen

or "God save the mainstream!"

:)

BTW, do we have a public pbwiki page or something we're using for
putting together info or is this it.

I was working on a tracking page for mefeedia and trying to find
various other tracking, collaboration and information resources. Got
the spinexpress page... got corresponding flickr info... btw... if
someone wanted to create a flickr group that'd be cool... otherwise
I'm just linking to the tag feed.

Also... blip has a tracker for videos just posted to blip, dabble,
technoratti... maybe blogdigger.

If anyone has any wiki pages, trackers or any other dedicated sitelets
for videoblogging week please let me know.

-Mike
mefeedia.com
mmeiser.com/blog