First off, I'm really excited about this years VBW. As I've mentioned
countless times before, I started vlogging the week after vloggingweek
2006.

As far as the theme goes, I personally will be doing the 7 vids in 7
days. I think that in itself will be challenge enough.

With that said, might I suggest a theme along the lines of education
and promotion of vlogging; SHOW & TELL. Show how vlogging has changed
for you or changed you. Tell others how easy it is or direct them to
freevlog.org or your favorite teaching site. Show them snippits from
other peoples vlogs. Spread the word, spread the love. I think there
are a few of us, me included, that could do a better job of promoting
our community, our vlogging community.

The graphics look great for videobloggingweek2007, but whoever created
them, could we get the same graphics, but in video size? 320x240 (or
whatever) ;). I can resize, but too much gets cropped.

Woot! One week away.

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Meiser"