http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/the_web/article1572023.ece?openComment=true

"The video website created by NBC and News Corp is a statement of
belief in the power of the professional to stand up to amateur video"

Its a strange article that threw me completely in the last paragraph
and left me unsure exactly what it was saying. Some of the old
criticisms and attitudes about personal video, wishing to paint
amateur vs professional as a battle, seemingly hoping to see a version
of youtube thats stripped of professional media, and suffers massively
as a result, proving how insignificant amateur video really is. But
then acknowledges the potential of democratic distribution and
individual star-power at the end.

Wibble!

Steve Elbows