my landlady was telling people at HER party about askaninja yesterday
afternoon.
now thats success.
she's 67 and only used internet for email and search before!
yay.

anyway, totally agree with mike i am totally including youtube MUCH MUCH
mroe than
last year i hope they come and play with us.

http://geekentertainment.tv