Hi all,

Some news for videoblogging week... as promised, we wanted to do
"something special" for videoblogging week 2007. Here is what is going on:

Mefeedia asked Irina of The Vloggies Show to be the "MC" for the week,
and she agreed! Irina will give her commentary on the daily video
events throughout the week. We are all very excited to be able to
provide both the tracking of your great videos and the personal voice
of someone that many of you know at this site on Mefeedia:

http://videobloggingweek.mefeedia.com

As videos tagged "videobloggingweek2007" come in, they will "pop into"
the center column here and your feed name will show on the left column
under "Who's Participating". If you haven't already, be sure to add
your feed to Mefeedia's directory:

http://www.mefeedia.com/add.php

Personally, I am ready to start watching some great, entertaining videos!

Thanks,
-Frank

Frank Sinton
CEO, Mefeedia