Good question, but I can't answer it, they were not clear on how they were
going to do it, I was dealing with several different people in the chain of
getting it done, and wasn't able to nail that down.  I think I will be OK no
matter how they do it, if a person is intersted, as I have them titled One
Minute Motivator #1, #2, etc, so I am assuming someone seeing that it is #1,
they will search for #2 or click to see what else I have posted, etc.
Thanks, Ed.